- Paper Forms (Dumb ass Idea)
- Port-Security (Static, goes in with above)
- VMPS (If I remember correctly, you know the Cisco vlan switch-a-roo server) Kinda worked,. Custom Front-end written by a former student.
- PacketFence 1.6 - (Ran that version for like 4 years)
- PacketFence 3.5 - (Started at 3.2 testing, Prod today is at that version)
NAC can be hard and painful to implement. As you see from above I've used a couple of versions of PacketFence. I am happy with the product. I've been very pleased at the work the lead developers have done since giving the project a backing a few years ago.
I plan to run through the deployment that I have just about completed soon. So stay tuned. Just not to close, it is August and students are starting to return to campus, which mean if I wasn't busy before, I will be now.